SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users.
SDR-Radio.com is working very closely with major hardware manufacturers to bring you the best SDR experience available today.
The software is being continually developed with new features added on a regular basis. Licenced radio amateurs and shortwave listeners do not need a licence to use this software.
This software supports radio from most major manufacturers, simple soundcard radios such as SoftRocks and the excellent FUNcube Dongles. What are you waiting for?
- 6 receivers (VFOs)
- SSB, CW, AM, FM, FM-Stereo
- WASAPI & ASIO audio support
- Recording and playback of base (IQ) data
- Digital mode display (PSK, RTTY)
- User-selectable colour palette
- Spectrum scale in dBm, dBµV and S-Units
- Unlimited Favourites
- Quick memories
- Supports Windows XP through to the latest version Windows 10 although Windows XP is not encouraged.
- Client / server design - locate your SDR receiver anywhere in the world where's an internet connection, network bandwidth for acceptable reception can be as low as 45 kbps.
- Low CPU usage, acheived by use of Intel's IPP library, highly efficient GDI+ programming and years of experience.
- Licenced - to protect the codebase.
- Multi-monitor support.
For a more complete description click here.