SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users.
SDR-Radio.com is working very closely with major hardware manufacturers to bring you the best SDR experience available today.
The software is being continually developed with new features added on a regular basis. Licenced radio amateurs and shortwave listeners do not need a licence to use this software.
This software supports radio from most major manufacturers, simple soundcard radios such as SoftRocks and the excellent FUNcube Dongles. What are you waiting for?
Key Features (V2)
- 6 receivers (VFOs)
- SSB, CW, AM, FM, FM-Stereo
- WASAPI & ASIO audio support
- Recording and playback of base (IQ) data
- Digital mode display (PSK, RTTY)
- User-selectable colour palette
- Spectrum scale in dBm, dBµV and S-Units
- Unlimited Favourites
- Quick memories
- Supports Windows XP through to the latest version Windows 10 although Windows XP is not encouraged.
- Client / server design - locate your SDR receiver anywhere in the world where's an internet connection, network bandwidth for acceptable reception can be as low as 45 kbps.
- Low CPU usage, acheived by use of Intel's IPP library, highly efficient GDI+ programming and years of experience.
- Licenced - to protect the codebase.
- Multi-monitor support.
For a more complete description click here.