For maximum performance:
- Keep the recording files on a SSD, NMVe is best
- Install a NVIDIA graphics card, the software will use the CUDA cores on the card for processing-intensive work (FFT).
Create a new project from the Project pane of the ribbon bar.
- Select a recording, created either by SDR Console or other compatible programs.
- Optional: select the time range, by default the whole recording is processed.
- Optional: select a centre frequency and bandwidth, by default the recording centre frequency and bandwidth is used.
- Select the update rate:
- Lines per second, for example 10, or
- Total lines, for example 5,000.
- Press OK at the bottom of the project window.
When you press OK the processing starts.
As the files are processed a red status bar is shown at the bottom of the screen together with utilisation statistics.
When you have finished, save the project. This saves the current settings and the meta data used to generate the display. Loading a project takes only a few seconds compared to the considerable time it can take to create a display.