Display the options by pressing the ? button in the main display.
Omni-Rig can connect to two radios at the same time, although you would very rarely use this option it is supported here.
- Start the external radio window when the console starts
- Restore tracking state when starting the radio
The Fixed Offset option is usually enabled when the SDR signal comes from the IF Output of the radio.
The SDR receives the RF signal either:
- Directly from an antenna (can be shared with the external radio), or
- From the IF output of the transceiver.
When using the IF output from your transceiver you can define a per-mode offset if needed. This is usually required with Yaesu radios.
Use these options to control your SDR when transmitting with the external radio.
- Mute audio: all VFOs in the main program are muted.
- Reduce IQ data by: applies further reduction to the IQ data returned by the SDR, reducing IQ data level reduces the spectrum and waterfall by a the same amount.
Note: these options are applied even if tracking is not enabled.